Friday, February 8, 2008

Ear infections, conjunctivitus and the like...

By Wed. of this week, our family of four had visited a doctor's office each once. Lil' Type A for ear infections, Big Boy for eye infections and Mom and Dad each for sinus infections.

We alone are keeping the pharmacutical companies in business.

What's with germs this year? It's been back to back sicknesses for the last 6-8 weeks.

We eat well, take our vitamins, exercise (well three of us do), but we still get sick. It is crazy how many germs the little kids can carry. I've often thought - I wish I could just keep them in a bubble and no one would get sick...

But with my luck they'd get some rare virus that you can only get from living in a bubble.

I know, I know, things could be much worse, and believe me, I am grateful that they aren't.

But sometimes it feels good to just bitch about it. Even for a little while.

Feel free to join me! You'll feel great afterwards.

No comments: