Friday, November 9, 2007

Starbucks Red Cups!

It’s official – It’s the start of the Holiday Season.

Today my Starbucks coffee was delivered in a cheerful red holiday cup. I love these cups. They say to me “Smile, it is the Holiday Season!” And in such a crazy time with shopping, cooking, holiday parties and such, it reminds me to take a deep breath and remember that the Holidays are supposed to be fun!

It was a good start to a busy day.

Then, I popped over to the Mall today at lunch to discover Santa is already there! Yes, people, it is Nov. 9 and Santa is at the Mall.

Shouldn't he be in the North Pole still!

I'm OK with the red cups, but Santa in early November, that is just wrong. However, if you want your kids photo taken with Santa, now is the time to go. There was no line.

So Mom's and Grandma's grab a Starbucks coffee and go sit on Santa's lap!

No comments: